You can make beautifully decorated cookies with just powdered sugar, water, and food coloring. Before you start decorating cookies, it is important to understand color theory. Primary colors are blue, red, and yellow. When you mix those colors you get secondary colors. Blue and red make violet. Red and yellow make orange, and blue and yellow make green. If you mix all three primary colors together, you get brown. To make black color, mix together green and red and a few drops of blue. Also, purple and yellow make brown. Orange and blue make brown as well. Concentration also makes your colors seem darker. The same amount of color in less water will appear much darker. If you mix water and confectioners sugar, you can make a thin syrup for a sloppy effect. If you add more confectioners sugar, it makes a paste. You can cover your cookie with this and use it as your background. Use a toothpick to place the colors where you need it, and do a design of your choice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades