Divascancook (Monique) shows us how to make an excellent apple crisp using a simple to follow recipe. To make this apple crisp recipe, you will need: apples (green apples are best), cinnamon, sugar, flour, oats, butter Peel the apples, slice into small pieces and place them in a bowl. Add desired amount of sugar and cinnamon into the apples and mix, transfer the apples into a dish, set aside. On another dish, combine flour, sugar, oats and melted butter and mix to create the apple crisp topping. Pour some melted butter and spoon the topping mix into the apples. Place the apple crisp mixture into an oven and bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades