In order to make Ice Cream with Liquid Nitrogen, you will need the following: liquid nitrogen, safety glasses, half and half, sugar, eggs, vanilla, gloves, and chocolate syrup.
Combine milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla, chocolate syrup, and half and half. Mix ingredients well. Beat with beaters or an electric mixer. When it is thoroughly mixed, slowly add the liquid ice cream to the mixture. Stir constantly. Add the liquid nitrogen a little at a time, as you stir, until it reaches the right consistency. Make sure that you are wearing appropriate protective gear. When it is stiff and firm, then it is done. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades