Sandra Lee shows us how to make an easy Italian wedding cake in this video. First, take a box of white cake mix and put it into a mixing bowl with 1 stick of softened butter, 1 1/4 c buttermilk, 1/2 c egg whites, 1 tbsp vanilla, 1/4 tsp almond extract and mix together for a minute or two until the ingredients are combined. Now, add 1 can of crushed pineapple, 1/2 c of sweetened coconut and 1 c of chopped pecans and fold it into the cake mixture. Now grab two 8 inch round cake pans and grease them. Pour in the batter evenly then place into a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. While cooking, make icing by taking three cans of cream cheese icing and place it into a mixing bowl with 1 tsp of vanilla and 1 c of pecans. Combine this together and place onto your cooled down cakes! Place the cakes on top of each other and you have a delicious cake!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades