Make a fun marshmallow treat for Valentines Day!
You will need:
3 tablespoons margarine
6 C mini marshmallows
Red food coloring
9 C Rice Krispy cereal
Heart shaped cookie cutter
10 x 15 cookie sheet
Prepare your cookie sheet by spraying it with the cooking spray. Melt the margarine over low heat and stir in marshmallows. Continue stirring until marshmallows are completely melted. If you do not stir, the marshmallows will turn brown. Add drops of food coloring until you have the color you want. Any color food coloring can be used but we are using red today for the hearts. Add your rice krispy cereal and stir to be sure that all the cereal is covered with marshmallows.
Put the mixture onto your cookie sheet and spread it out with slightly buttered hands or wax paper. Cover the entire cookie sheet. Take your cookie cutter and spray with cooking spray, so it does not stick and cut out the hearts. Place your Rice Krispy heart into a clear plastic bag and tie a piece of yarn around the top.
This treat can be used for any occasions and cookie cutters can be purchased in many different shapes from animals to hearts. Good treats for school parties or a special gift to a special friend.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades