Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. If you are not into sifting, make sure you mix it well.
Mix the eggs, sugar (a little at a time), vanilla, cinnamon and oil.
Add the flour mix a little at a time to the wet mix in step 2.
Slice apples and work into the mixture.
Optional: Add 3/4 cups chopped nuts.
Put into a 13x9 lightly greased and floured pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. After cooled, I like to sprinkle top with powered sugar lightly. Enjoy but remember to refrigerate after cooled down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades