In this tutorial, Rachel Ray shows us how to make coconut cupcakes. First, grab pre-made cupcake mix and add in shredded coconut into the mixture. Place this batter into the fridge overnight. To make the frosting, add confectioners sugar, milk, vanilla and butter together until it makes a fluffy texture. You can place the frosting into small bowls and add food coloring in any colors that you like. Put these onto your baked cupcakes and add toppings and sprinkles as you wish! You can also use pre-made cupcakes of your choice and add chocolate chips or other small treats into the batter!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades