To add a twist to a cupcake, learn how to make cupcakes in ice cream cones by following the steps outlined by Liv Hansen in this video tutorial. You will need wafer cones, cupcakes, mini cupcakes, and some candy (something like jelly beans will suffice). Fill the cone halfway with candy. Remove the cupcake liner and add frosting to the cupcake's top. Place it inverted into the cone. Add more frosting to the top of the cupcake and place a mini cupcake inverted on top of that. Then add more frosting around both cupcakes to give it the appearance of soft serve ice cream. Then add sprinkles to finish the look. By following the steps in this video, you can learn how to serve cupcakes in a whole new way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades