You only have one hour before company is coming. So make this 40 minute, delicious pineapple cake. Think of the fragrance that will fill the house when your guests arrive. Ingredients needed: 2 cups self-rising flour (if you can't find this ingredient, use plain flour with baking powder) 1 small can crushed pineapple 1 cup granulated sugar In a mixing bowl add your 2 cups of flour, sugar and crushed pineapple including the juice. Mix all together and pour into a greased cake tin. Put in a 350-degree over and bake for approximately 25 minutes. The cake will be golden brown on the top. When it is time to serve your pineapple cake, serve it with some whipped cream. Cake is done, dishes are done, and company will be arriving soon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades