- 1/2 gallon milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon to taste
Step 1 Cook sweetened rice mixture.
Combine 1/2 gallon milk, sugar, and rice in a saucepan. Simmer, covered, for 1 hour. Remove from heat.
Step 2 Make egg mixture.
In a bowl, combine eggs, 1/4 cup milk, salt, and vanilla.
Step 3 Combine.
Pour egg mixture into simmered rice mixture and return to medium heat. Stir continuously 2-3 minutes.
Step 4 Cool.
Allow pudding to cool to room temperature. Sprinkle cinnamon to taste, and refrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
Step 5 Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades