Whether you've got a gaggle of kids coming over or a group of friends who's dropping by unexpectedly, it's often very hard to come up with a delicious snack on the fly, especially one that can be made by the time the guests arrive.
While throwing your guests a few bags of chips is easy, you can actually make a quick dessert in less than five minutes if you watch this video. This recipe teaches you how to create a five-minute chocolate fudge dripping with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cups Evaporated Milk
2 tbsp butter
2 cups EACH miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
Line an 8"x8" square baking pan with waxed paper or aluminum foil set aside
Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly (or just about). Boil 4 minutes. Remove from heat
Stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips and stir until melted and combined, add vanilla and stir.
Pour into prepared pan, chill until set and cut into squares.
You can add 1/2 cup of nuts to the melted chocolate mixture if desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades