Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups - when you combine chocolate, marshmallow, peanut butter and puff pastry, you know you're in for something decadently delicious.
If you like peanut butter cups and the campfire taste of s'mores, then this recipe from Holiday Kitchen is sure to be one of your top dessert choices. It's perfect for a tasty after-dinner treat, a wonderful lunchtime snack, or a party goodie that no one can pass up. When you combine chocolate, marshmallow, peanut butter and puff pastry, you know you're in for something decadently delicious
1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 bar (4 ounces) sweet baking chocolate, broken into 18 squares
2/3 cup miniature marshmallow
flour for rolling
Thaw Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Cool Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 18 Pieces
1. Take out a package of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets and remove one from the box. Let it thaw on the counter for 40 minutes - or overnight in the fridge. Return the second to the freezer.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Lightly flour your surface and unfold one pastry sheet. Roll the pastry sheet into an 18x9-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry into 18 (3-inch) squares.
4. Press the pastry squares into 18 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
5. Spoon one teaspoon of peanut butter into each pastry cup. Top each dollop with a square of chocolate. Top the chocolate with 3 mini-marshmallows.
6. Bake the cups for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
7. Let the pastries cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.