Watch this video to learn an easy recipe for this delicious dessert, chocolate covered almonds.
You will need:
1 pound milk chocolate
1 pound raw almonds with the skins
To make fill a small pot a 1/3 of the way with hot tap water and bring to a boil over high heat. Break the chocolate into chunks and melt over low heat in the top of a double boiler, stirring frequently, slowly and constantly. When the chocolate melts, add the almonds and stir to cover. Line a tray with plastic wrap; you may use parchment paper for better results. Spoon your chocolate and almond pieces on it. Freeze for 15 minutes then store them in the fridge for another 30 minuters. Peel off the paper and place in a platter or a box. Do not put on top of each other. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades