Try making chocolate covered strawberries as an expression of your love! This recipe uses fresh strawberries, coconut, almonds, and chocolate which is melted over a makeshift double boiler. She uses a liner to keep the strawberries from sticking to the baking sheet. She dips the strawberries in the warm chocolate, lets them cool for a few seconds, and then dips each one into the topping; which is either shredded coconut or ground almonds. The strawberries are put in the fridge until the chocolate sets. After half an hour, the strawberries are ready to impress the special person in your life.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades