Tarte tatin is a very popular French dessert that is basically the French take on the American apple pie. The tarte tatin flips the traditional apple pie on its back, though, literally: instead of the apples being baked into the pie and then covered with a layer of pie crust dough, the tarte tatin is an upside-down apple tart.
The apples are given extra flavor through caramelizing them with butter and sugar. Stacked onto a layer of sweet dough, the tarte tatin is not surprisingly really delicious. To learn how to make this French dessert, take a gander at this food tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades