In this tutorial, we learn how to make a double-crust apple pie. First, bring apples, apple cider, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg to a boil in a pot. Then, add in a mixture of corn starch and apple cider. Mix this in, then set aside and let it cool while you make the dough. Roll your dough out and then place into the pie plate and pack down. Pour your apple mixture out into the center of the pie shell, then brush the excess dough with water so the top crust adheres better. Push the top crush on the pie, then roll the top and bottom crust together and have them sit on the edge. Brush on egg whites to the top of the pie and then bake until it's golden brown and the apples are tender. This will take around 55 minutes. If it starts to brown too much, place foil over the pie and let it continue baking!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades