Caramel sauce can be added to ice cream or your favorite dessert for instant indulgence. if you want to know how to make one, you should watch this. Ingredients: 1/2 cup of water, 1 1/2 of cup sour cream, butter, and 3 cups of sugar. Put 1/2 cup of water and 3 cups of sugar into a skillet. Put it in fire, stir, and let it caramelize. 2. Put butter when it's ready. Stir. 3. Put 1 1/2 of cup sour cream into the mixture. Stir until it's finished. 4. Put the mixture into the fridge for ten days. After following these simple steps, you now have a yummy salty caramel sauce and you can try doing it again anytime you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades