You've heard of a great cup of matcha green tea, well how about a great piece of green tea dessert. In this HowTo video we show you a delicious recipe for matcha green tea chocolate marbled cake.
Serve your marbled pound cake dessert with a cup of green tea.
Ingredients for green tea chocolate marble cake:
* Flour: 100g
* Sugar: 100g
* Butter: 100g
* Baking soda: 1tsp
* Eggs: 2
* Matcha: 5-10g
* Chocolate: 30-50g
1. Whisk the butter until it get white.
2. Add sugar gradually into 1, and whisk it.
3. Brake eggs in separate bowl, and add gradually into 2 & whisk it .
4. Add flour into 3, and mix it quickly, avoid getting into gruel.
5. Melt the chocolate in low heating microwave.
6. Divide the dough into two, one stays in original bowl and add Matcha, and another goes to 5.
7. Combine two doughs in a pound cake cast, and put it to pre heated oven 170C.
8. Make a slit in the middle of the cake after 20 minutes' baking.
9. Baking time will be 40 - 50 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades