Betty Crocker will always have a fond place in our hearts, but every now and then we find it fun - and okay, maybe a little ego boosting - to bake a cake all our own from scratch (gasp!). While the concept is unheard of amongst busy adults and college students, baking using only what you have at home (and not something premixed) is well worth the effort.
Because most cake mixes are made of flour, yeast, and two hundred different artificial flavorings and colorings, it's also safer to get your Martha on and just DIY. Watch this tutorial to learn how to bake a fresh currant and orange cake from scratch.
Join Diva Dan, Canada's Cooking Diva in his kitchen as he shows you how to do a orange currant cake right from scratch. This cake is absolutely delicious. He uses Currants from his garden. Not complicated but fabulous.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades