To begin making a molten chocolate cake, a stick of butter and ten ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips are added to a double boiler. Meanwhile in a stand mixer, four whole eggs plus one yolk are whisked together with one cup of sugar until it triples in volume. As this mixes, the insides of eight ramekins are lightly buttered and sugared to ensure the cakes do not stick. Now turn off the mixer and return to the double boiler where the chocolate should be melted into a smooth consistency. Add cinnamon and a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the chocolate, as well as a pinch of salt. Half the chocolate mixture is added at a time to the egg/sugar mixture and combined. Once combined, a small amount of flour is sifted over the top and folded into the mixture. The mixture is then distributed into the ramekins, baked, and dusted with powdered sugar before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades