In this tutorial, we learn how to make chocolate dipped strawberries. First, purchase your strawberries and was them thoroughly. Next, take your favorite type of chocolate and cook it over water in a double boiler. Once the chocolate has melted and the strawberries are dry and clean, take them and dip them into the chocolate. After you do this, place each strawberry onto a cookie sheet placed on a pan. Place your strawberries into the fridge after this and let the chocolate harden up. To make these unique, add mini chocolate chips or nuts/coconut over the chocolate and enjoy eating these when finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades