In this video from foodwishes we learn how to make a tres leches sponge cake. Grease a baking pan with shortening. Take a box of cake mix (yellow preferred), 3 eggs, cup of cold water, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, teaspoon vanilla. Beat in a bowl with electric mixer until very smooth. Halfway through turn off the mixture and scrape down the sides. Mix until completely smooth. When done beating, raise the beater so the mix falls off of it. This recipe works well in a 13x9 baking pan. Pour into the pan and smooth it out. Bring air bubbles up to the top. Put in a 350 degree oven. This will take about 25-30 minutes. Let the cake cool for at least a half hour. Poke the cake with a skewer all over. Now mix a can of condensed milk, evaporated milk, and a cup of half and half in a bowl. Now take your milk mixture and pour it all over the top of the cake. Now wrap in plastic wrap, and put in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours. Overnight is good too. Garnish with heavy whipping cream, sugar, vanilla. You can even add some strawberries to it. Enjoy it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades