Whatever the occasion, a multicolored rainbow cake is sure to delight everyone! Luckily, the recipe is easy and this tutorial will show you how to create a colorful dessert step by step.
You Will Need
• A large mixing bowl
• 6 small mixing bowls
• Two 9-inch round cake pans
Step 1: Combine cake mix and soda
Add both cans of soda to the cake mix in the large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
You can use lemon-lime soda or ginger ale.
Step 2: Divide the batter
Divide the cake batter evenly into the six small mixing bowls.
Step 3: Add color
Add a different gel food color to each of the six bowls and mix thoroughly.
Step 4: Scoop batter into pan
Add one cup of one color to the cake pan, right in the middle.
Be sure to grease the pan adequately so that your cake doesn't stick or burn.
Step 5: Add more color
Drop another cup of a different color of batter in the middle of the first, then add a third color
Step 6: Repeat process
Repeat this process with the remaining three colors on the other pan.
Step 7: Bake the cake
Bake the cake according to the instructions on the box.
Step 8: Frost the cake
Frost the cake once it has cooled. Serve and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades