What?!? A pie without baking? That's right, and you'll learn the recipe for this no-bake blueberry pie in this video. You'll need 3/4 cup of water, 3/4 cups of sugar, 3 tbsp of cornstarch and a pinch of salt. Mix it all together and put it on the stove. When the mixture dissolved, add 3 cups fresh blueberries. Bring it up to a boil and cook them into a thick sauce. Next, add a tbsp lemon juice and another 3 cups of blueberries. Also, add 4 tsp butter. Stir it, cook it until it's to your preference, then cool it. Then, you just pour the filling into your pie shell and serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades