This recipe from Betty's Kitchen shows how to make mini cheesecakes. She uses a muffin tin and makes a graham cracker crumb crust. She makes graham cracker crumbs by crushing the crackers in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin. She generously greases each cup in the muffin tin with butter with her hands, then puts in some graham cracker crumbs and presses them down. To make the filling, use three egg yolks, two packages of cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and mix. Fold in three beaten egg whites. Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full with the cream cheese mixture and bake at 350 degrees for about 16 minutes, then cool. To make a topping, mix one cup of sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. Put the pan of topping in the oven to warm. When the cheesecakes are cool, remove them from the pan. Fill the indentation in the top with the hot sour cream topping and allow them to cool completely. This is an interesting variation of a cheesecake recipe that makes a nice snack or dessert.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades