HolidayKitchen.tv shows us how to make a perfect pie crust. It's easy and costs just pennies. You will need a food processor and the following ingredients: 1 C flour, 2 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 C chilled butter, 1 Tbls chilled shortening, one egg yolk, and 2 Tbls water. Follow the directions in the video for exact blending. When the mixture pulls away from the sides of the bowl and clings together, you can remove it to a new bowl. Cover and chill for half an hour. Flour your work surface and rolling pin when working the dough. Roll it out to your desired size, and transfer the dough to the pie plate. Decorate as you like. Perfect!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades