In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make chocolate toffee crackers. Ingredients are 1 stick of butter, 1 cup packed brown sugar, 1 package of saltines, 2 cups chocolate chips and 1 bag chopped pecans. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread aluminum foil on the oven tray and layout the saltines on it. Melt the brown sugar and butter and spread it over the saltines. Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Take it out and spread the choco chips. They will melt. Spread the melted chocolate, sprinkle chopped pecans and refrigerate. Now you can enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades