In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make butter toffee. Take two cups of butter and two cups of sugar and heat them and stir them until light brown. Take it out and spread the mixture on a marble sheet. This is very hot, so be careful. Now take choco chips and spread them over the hot mixture and in a few minutes they will melt off. Take the spatula and pass it under the mixture one time to prevent it from sticking to the marble. Then you put chopped almonds over it. Now take a tray, keep it upside down flush with the marble, slide off the toffee sheet on to it, refrigerate, break in to small pieces and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades