No time to bake but want to make a great dessert? Well, this video will show you how to combine some store bought ingredients and combine some parts from scratch to make a sweet cheese cake that you don't have to bake.
One 8oz.(226 g.) package of cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla*
One 14 oz. (396) can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 tin foil pie pan
Cream softened cream cheese. Add vanilla and mix well. Don't worry about the brown color-if you mix it well enough, it should be gone.
Add the condensed milk slowly. Scrape the can to get all of the condensed milk out, you'd be surprised by how much is left in the can without scraping it out.
Now, with a wooden spoon, get all of the mixture thoroughly mixed together. Prepare for the last ingredient.
Finally, add the lemon juice slowly. Beat the mixture together with an electric mixer and get your crust ready.
Slowly pour the mixture into the crust, and when you are done scrape the bowl down. You can smooth the top over with a flat wooden spoon, and add fresh fruit or top it off with chocolate.
Cover the crust and place it in the fridge for 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades